Web Submission: Complete the on-line course data entry form. Upon submission
you will be sent an email acknowledgement to your best email address confirming that you have completed
the basic application. This email will include a link that you can use to return to your application to
submit the following Required Supporting Documentation (in .pdf format). If reference letters are required, an email will be sent to all your
listed references asking that they submit a letter of reference in .pdf format supporting your application.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION:
- Enclose a copy of your curriculum vitae.
- Statement of Goals: Provide a statement of your reasons for wanting to take this course.
- Summary of Research Experience: Provide a brief statement of your previous experience with the subject matter of this course.
- Statement of Your Expectations for the Course: Describe information obtained in this course that will be important for your work or research program.
- Please arrange for three people who are familiar with your academic and research background and goals to write a letter of recommendation for you. In the case of students and postdocs one of these letters must be from your doctoral mentor. Letters must be submitted by April 17, 2015.
- Please address the following on up to a total of two
- A detailed outline of your background in the sciences, including courses taken and grades.
- What experience, if any, have you had with experimental Neurobiology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biological Physics, or Computation?
- What are you currently investigating?
- Are you currently conducting Auditory or Vestibular Research? If so, please describe the topic and your approaches.
Deadline: Completed application forms and required supporting documentation
must be received by April 17, 2015.
You will be notified of the Admissions Committee's decision by mid May.
All costs of participating in this course, including partial support for travel, will be provided.