Web Submission: Complete the on-line course data entry form. Upon submission
you will be sent an email acknowledgement to your best email address confirming that you have completed
the basic application. This email will include a link that you can use to return to your application to
submit the following Required Supporting Documentation (in .pdf format). If reference letters are required, an email will be sent to all your
listed references asking that they submit a letter of reference in .pdf format supporting your application.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION:
- Provide a statement of your reasons for wanting to take this course. Describe information obtained in this course that will be important for your work or research program.
- Enclose a copy of your curriculum vitae.
- Please arrange for two people who are familiar with your academic and research background and goals to write a letter of recommendation for you. Letters must be submitted by April 25, 2014.
- Please respond to these questions:
- Outline your background in biological sciences, including courses taken.
- What experience, if any, have you had with experimental Neurobiology, Molecular, or Cell Biology?
- What are you currently studying?
- Are you currently studying problems in Vision Research? If so, please specify. The following questions are intended to help us fine tune the course content and organization of the laboratory exercises.
- After reviewing our course description, what topics in eye research might you choose to study following the completion of the course?
- What topics in vision research are you particularly interested in learning in this course?
- What research techniques or approaches are you most interested in learning?
Deadline: Completed application forms and required supporting documentation
must be received by .
You will be notified of the Admissions Committee's decision by .
All costs of participating in this course, including round-trip travel and MBL
room & board, are generously provided by a grant from the .